Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Rainy Day Project


I made it to Target today, in spite of the rain/snow outside, and purchased the items for the 5 Mommy Care Kits I am donating. I'm still trying to figure out packaging, I'm thinking organza bags would be pretty. My next trip is to the craft store. I wish I still lived close to St. Cloud because Crafts Direct would definitely be my friend during this project. 

Anyway, all of the items purchased in this picture were found in the sample/travel size section and it only cost $10.02 for all the items pictured. So if you are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to help, a Mommy Care Kit is a great idea and it will be priceless to the mommy receiving it. 

I'm also working on starting a separate website for The Harper Project. I want The Ashmore's; Life, Death & Everything Else to be more of a lifestyle blog about my babyloss journey and updates on our family and the new website will strictly be for things for The Harper Project. Once done, I will make it so that it will link straight from the tab at the top of this blog, so you can still have access to it like before.

But, I hear someone crying for me down the hall... so that's all for now. 

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment